Monday, April 20, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Enjoying...Kezia has learned her animal sounds!





Admiring...How well these 2 sometimes get along.  Zeke was sharing his apple with his little sister.




Watching...The older cousins playing "Sharks and Minnows" with their little cousins in the nice weather.




Organizing...Our bedroom!!!  I moved my bed on Sunday , what a big job!!!!!!!!  Doing the final touches still, everything was moved but not sure I like how it is laid out.  Ended up with items that I really don't want in the room anymore and not sure where to put them.  Final pictures later this week.



Excited...New shoes coming from 6pm.com!  Bob's for me, tennis shoes for Ezra and Twinkle Toes for Hannah.


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Check out the link below to see what Becky at Choose Happy is up to this week and others!



1 comment:

  1. Love her! Kezia is sooo darn cute!!
    Adorable shoes!!
    Good luck on the room update!!
    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series. Sorry for commenting a week late, it's been crazy!!
    XOXO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete