Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Currently

The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Looking back....Hannah's 7th Frozen Birthday Party was a HIT on Sunday!!!  And we didn't get any snow.  Full post of the party coming Friday.




Enjoying...Beautiful spring weather and the family working together to clean up the dead pine tree my dad cut down for us.




Planting...Planning out a few new flower beds this year.  We dug a few new areas, I just need to get to my moms to get tiger lilies and buy some hostas. 

Loving...This not so little girl turned 7 Monday!  We had a full few days of church, birthday party, supper out at her choice of Pizza Hut.




Reminding...These kids are only little for a short time.  Spring/early summer is the busiest time of the year for our family with birthdays, baseball, VBS, swimming lessons, gardening, yard work, and just spending time together.  The last one is probably the hardest to remember!  Since they are only little once, trying to figure out a couple camping trips this summer and other memory makers.





Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Check out the link below to see what Becky at Choose Happy is up to this week and others!



1 comment:

  1. YES, Love that ...the years are short...too short. Time is flying by so fast. I want to enjoy all these moments with my kiddos!

    Love the birthday pics, everything turned out great!! Good job!!!

    Thank you for joining my Currently Link Up! I love hearing what is going on in your world!! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete