Friday, October 16, 2015

This Old House: Fall House Tour

Fall is normally my favorite season.  Also tends me to the season that is decorated the most in my house.  This year I have kept it even more simple then normal due to our crazy lives!

Earlier this week I shared my section of my outside decor.  I really wanted a wood sign so I went to the shed, grabbed a scrap piece of lumber and free handed FALL onto it.  Not exactly what I wanted but it works.  Grabbed the kids picnic table, mum, and pumpkin and it turned into a neat little display by the driveway.



Top of the piano in the living room tends to be another place I like to change things up.  So I wiped off the chalkboards that had 'Back to School' on them and did a fall theme on them.


The china hut in the dining room normally is my spot.  Right now, this is all we have.  November I will put some fun Thanksgiving things up and we will start our 'Thankful' leaves.  With baby girls birthday coming up, I decided to keep it very simple for now.


Couple years ago I made this super cute canning lid pumpkin.  Then put the owl from baby girls birthday party next year.  I love walking into the entry seeing these.


Who doesn't love duck fabric for fall?  Last year I bought some duck fabric on clearance and yesterday I took the time to make a couple cushions for the couch and loveseat!


More to come later in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment