Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday Week 2

This marks week 2 of 'Thankful Thursday'.  There is so many things to be thankful for.  Many times I don't take the time to pull my phone out to take a picture of little things during the week.  This has been good for me to document those little things!

Little helpers....as a mom I tend to not have enough patience for the little hands that want to help.  This week my 4 year old unloaded the whole dishwasher by himself, I had no clue he knew where most everything went.  My 2 year old unloaded part and set the table while doing it!  


Family Nights...Earlier in the week we packed the big kids bikes and took a walk on a local trail then out to pizza for a Pizza Hut Book It.  Everyone enjoyed our short walk and our beautiful fall weather for November in the midwest!


Daily Thanksgiving...For our church I have been doing a 'Daily Thanksgiving' post on our Facebook page each day.  Each day I get the opportunity touch others in such a small and simple way!




No comments:

Post a Comment