Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Weather... This week the weather has been AMAZING!!!!  Many hours of fun outside.  Earlier in the week the littles ones and I took the big pumpkins from baby girls party and wrote 'Give' on them, as my oldest suggested.  Fun to have such a creative kids.  They come up with great ideas.

Thankful leaves....Our family thankful banner is up and each day someone gets to write what they are thankful for.  I really enjoy seeing what everyone is thankful for.



Family and Friends...I have a great support system.  Even better they have shaped me into I am today.  And always there when I need them.

God's Steadfast love....This week I started a daily Thankful post for our church.  It has a verse and a question each day.  It has been such a blessing.  Here is one of my favorite verses.


There is so many things to be thankful for each day.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment