Friday, November 6, 2015

This Old House: Burlap, Lace, and Pumpkin Party

As baby girls 2nd birthday party came closer and closer I still didn't have a theme.  Normally about a month ahead of time I have an idea of what I am going to do for a theme, NOT this time!  Finally the Monday before her party I figured out a theme of 'burlap, lace and pumpkins'.  Even better, besides pumpkins I had most of everything I would need.  Anything I did need to pick up could be used for years to come.

Highlights

 Simple cake


 China Hutch Display

Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

Lace covered pumpkin

  Dining Room Table

Detail of burlap with lace and pink ribbon

 Coffee Table in Living Room

Kitchen

 Can't have a fall party with out apples and caramel!


 She got this awesome doll house that my brother in law and sister decorated and put together!!!!


This week, I still have a lot of the decorations up since it a fun fall decorations.  I'm sure most of it will be out next fall also!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment