Monday, November 9, 2015

Currently 11/9

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Beautiful weather...The last week we have really enjoyed this beautiful fall weather we have been getting in the midwest!  The kids found leaves in the local park to jump over and bury each other in.


Running...What better then to run for chocolate at the Chocoholic Frolic 5K.  My sister has her 1st 5K completed and she was excited on how much fun it was.  So much fun to be able to spend the morning with her and my cousin.  









Reading...Small mom's group meets each week.  I'm so thankful for these ladies.  We are going through 'Stepping Up' by Beth Moore, each day I love digging deeper.



Quote for the week....For church, I am doing a daily verse and question each day.  Last week this was one of the verse and one of my favorite verses.  So thankful that 'His love endures forever'.


Click on the link below to join others at Choose Happy's link up of 'Currently'.

2 comments:

  1. That weather looks lovely. All we are getting here in NC is a ton of rain. :( I'm ready for some fall.
    Stopping by from the linkup - Jenny
    www.lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your 5k! Chocolate looks yummy!!

    Thank you so much for joining my Currently link party last week! I love hearing what you are up to! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete