Monday, December 28, 2015

Currently 12/28

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Amazed....Sitting thinking about how fast these kiddos are growing up.  My 4 year old sitting tracing letters and knows most of his letter sounds!


Bowling....Saturday night we went with a group from church and our guest speaker to go bowling.  It had been years, the kids really enjoyed themselves.



 Enjoying...Family game night! We were able to play Dutch Blitz with almost everyone.  Baby girl did an excellent job entertaining herself.  Amazing how fast the kids grow up!!!



 Making....Yesterday the kids and I bought fabric for their annual New Year's Eve jammies.  They are super excited.

More details later this week on our PJ project.


Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!

1 comment:

  1. I love the kids new pajamas!! My mom made my kids new winter pj's too!!! Glad you had a great time bowling!
    Thank you as always for joining up with my Currently series!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete