Monday, January 18, 2016

Currently 1/18

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.


Taking time....to be silly!  These two crazies were being super silly the other night before bed.


Watching...Dare graduation for my oldest last week.  The little ones got squishy police cars from the Dare officer before the graduation.  





Thinking about....My next 'Content Thursday' post.  The word content has been so good for me to pick for 2016!!!!


Reading...'The Best Yes' by Lysa Terkeurst.  Each Monday morning a group of mom's get together and this is our next book we are going through.  I'm looking forward to studying our next book!!!!




Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!




4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read "The Best Yes" (and I own a copy). Maybe this year, I'll actually pick it up and read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a really neat study guide for a group setting. VERY good discussions. Highly recommend getting a couple friends together to go through the book.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love being silly :)
    I want to read that book!!! Can I borrow it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can. If you aren't working Monday mornings you are welcome to join a group of us that meet Monday mornings :D

      Delete