Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently 2/1

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Loving...We have been blessed with some BEAUTIFUL sunrises a few days.  I'm so glad to live somewhere I can enjoy them.



Enjoying...Our local library.  Last week we had some time before picking up the oldest from piano lessons.  So fun to see their imagination when they play together!!!!




Recharge....Saturday night I stayed home put little Miss to bed while Ezra went bowling with Dad and the young adults, and two stayed over night at Grandma's.  Sometimes as a mom we forget that we need time to recharge our batteries also!


Verse of the week....What I want to strive for this week!!!!



Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!


No comments:

Post a Comment