Monday, March 7, 2016

Currently 3/7

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Mom Moment...Look at these 3 sitting together planning out 'good guys and bad guys'!


Laughing at....Kids had Dr Suess week at school.  Wednesday was 'Wacky Wednesday'.  



A first....Saturday night Zeke went roller skating for the first time.  It will be awhile before he is on the big floor but he has a blast and very determined!



Planning....5th birthday party.  He requested Paw Patrol party which is in 3 weeks so I need to start planning.


Enjoying....This beautiful early spring weather Wisconsin is having this week!  Can't guarantee what next week will be like so we are enjoying it now.


Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!




No comments:

Post a Comment