Monday, March 14, 2016

Currently 3/14

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Game Night... I've been single mom a lot while dad was working on his car.  Kezia was out of sorts so one night it was  Dora on the TV for her and Uno on a make shift table in the playroom.


Fun Day...Sunday the kids and I had a fun day.  Took Ezra to 4H Shooting Sports, rest of us went to the park, then out for a late lunch/early supper.  Relaxing, fun filled Sunday.


Birthday Boy...Zeke's birthday is today.  Can't believe he is 5 already!!!!!  He asked for a Paw Patrol birthday which is planned for a couple weeks.  Today he got to take snack to 4K and brought paw prints which he helped make.



Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!




No comments:

Post a Comment