Monday, March 21, 2016

Currently 3/21

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Thankful....This little guy right here!  Last week was his birthday.  He's showing off a piece of chocolate chip cookie pie from Pizza Hut after his birthday supper.


 Happy Spring...Kiddos playing in the mud while waiting for the bus.  It was pretty muddy last week, cooler this week with a chance of snow!



Habit...I try as a habit to pick up the main floor each night before I go to bed.  Amazing how walking down the stairs into the living room in the morning can set the tone for the rest of the day.


Game Night...Pulled out Lego Champion last week on a night dad was working on his car.  All 4 kids enjoyed it.  We just gave Kezia legos to build with while we played and she lasted the whole game.


Click on the button below to see what others are Currently up to also!




No comments:

Post a Comment