Thursday, April 7, 2016

Word of the Year: Content Vol 10

Content

adjective  simple definition:  pleased and satisfied, not needing more

I knew when I picked this topic it would be tough.  Never did I think it would be this tough to come up with topics each week!  I'm still glad I picked this topic cause it really keeps me thinking pretty much every day on this subject.

A friend was just talking about goals today and it got me thinking too.  Lately I've been doing personal and work related goals and writing them on my white board.  This week, I am going to also to share my April Personal Goals.



To be content is to be pleased and satisfied, not needing more, yet previous posts have really shown me that yes, we need to be content but we also need to not be stagnate. This goes for our relationships, situations, jobs, etc.

What are your April goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment