Monday, April 4, 2016

Currently 4/4

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.

Laughing at...Kids made a pillow tower on the couch!  I enjoy watching their imaginations.


Beautiful weather...Sunday was windy but warmer.  Took the bubbles out for awhile!  There was obstacle courses and all kind of fun.


And yes, it's Sunday and getting dressed is optional :)


Spring Flowers...Tulips are one of my favorite spring flowers.  So I picked some up for myself last week for a touch of color for my table.  This coming week is going to have some nasty weather, so I'm going to enjoy these for a couple more days!


1 comment:

  1. I love "Currently" posts! Looks as if your life has been very blessed of late. Love those tulips. So pretty! :D

    Angel

    ReplyDelete