Monday, May 23, 2016

Curently 5/23

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.  I'm linking up with Becky from Choose Happy.


Laughing at....This boy!  He sure knows how to make me smile.  Here is how her entertained himself AND us during his brother's baseball game.


Enjoying...After my allergy shot on Friday I stopped and picked up a few flowers for the deck.  It was so nice to get to sit on the deck for a bit that evening and enjoy the beauty!

Sunday Fun Day....The day was BEAUTIFUL, couldn't of asked for a better day.  Finishing off with our first bonfire this year with some extended family.


Thankful....My kids have been blessed with such great cousins!  Here is one of the many who is letting them pile pillows on him....




No comments:

Post a Comment