Monday, July 11, 2016

Currently 7/11

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Loving...Our oldest turned 11th last week.  Love how he has become such a young man with such a loving heart!


Decision...Ordered a FitBit that came last week.  Decided it was time to focus on mom a little.  Trying to get myself moving a bit more each day, starting to track my food. 



Party...Sunday we celebrated his birthday with family.  He picked 'Piano Theme'.  More pictures on his party later this week!


Swimming Lessons...Next couple weeks will be full of swimming lessons for all 4 kids!  Today they all struggled with a few things in their lessons but fun to see at the end of the two weeks how much stronger they have gotten and can master the strokes/fears that had the 1st day!!!!


Praying you have a blessed week!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment