Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Currently 8/16

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



County Fair...We survived our County Fair.  Many hours but also so many memories!!!



Family Camp...Highlight of the ending of summer is our church camp.  So many fun activities, amazing messages, and time spent with good friends.




Making Memories...Many days as a mom, I feel like my patience is not enough.  Monday was a long day for everyone, too much to do and accomplished.  At one point my oldest goes, 'Mom, I don't know how you do it.' as we are walking out of Aldi with the youngest having just screamed through 2 stores!  I looked at him and said, 'well, I don't do it well'.  We survived got done what we needed to accomplish, my hair might just be a bit whiter but....I did get some pictures of us together out for lunch which was the best part of the day!


Getting too big...Ezra is heading to Pennsylvania with his Grandpa for a week.  Dropping them off at the airport this week it's hard to believe how fast they are all growing up, especially him!



Hope you have a blessed week.  Gearing up for back to school and a BUSY September!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment