Monday, January 2, 2017

Currently 1/2

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

It's been a whirlwind of a week...winter break, Three Bear Lodge, Carbajal Thanksgiving, Zeke's tonsil/adenoid surgery, New Years Eve get together, Polar Dash 5K, New Years Day party at my parents. And I'm sure I forgot something. It's been a fun but slightly exhausting last 7 days!!!!!! Mom calls for a laid back home day today before the kids go back to school tomorrow. 

Welcome 2017

Going into surgery

New Years Eve PJs

Games New Years Eve

Puzzles New Years Day


Polar Dash 5K
What a great way to start off the year.  
Hoping to be able to up my mileage this year!

I'm sadly looking forward to 'normal' routine starting again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment