Monday, February 13, 2017

Currently 2/13

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Sick sick sick...that's what has been happening.  It's rough when mom is sick.  To top it off, stomach bug hit one of the kids, another with fever, then on the last load of nasty laundry, the washing machine broke down.  Family of 6 behind on laundry due to illness, then the broken washing machine doesn't work too well here.  Thankfully the kids stepped up and helped with dishes, I've been able to use my mother in laws washing machine but it just makes life that much tougher!

Poor baby!

When mom is sick, they get by with all kinds of stuff.

Intense game of checkers.

Before...Illness hit, we made some memories at Ezra's basketball game.  We missed my parents who left before we got this shot of the whole crew.  Was fun to have my sister and family there for his game!  


No comments:

Post a Comment