Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What I Wore 2/8

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!

My pictures this week are terrible...need to work on some better lighting options.

Church
Challenge: Shades of Blue
Sweater - ShopKo // Dress - LulaRoe // Boots - JCP


Challenge:  Personal Style - I LOVE florals
Shirt - ShopKo // Skirt - Thrifted

Birthday Party & Super Bowl
Denim - ShopKo // Tee - LulaRoe // Skirt - Old Navy // Boots - JCP


 Basketball Game Night!
Challenge:  Mixed Patterns
Tee - Thrifted // Scarf - ?Walmart

More to come next week from 
Our Wood Home's February's Modest Young Womens Fashion Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment