Monday, February 6, 2017

Currently 2/6

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Recovering...It has been a been a BUSY, chaotic week!  

If you are friends with me on Instagram you got to watch most of the process of the barn coming down day by day. Video of the 15 seconds it took for it to go completely down!!  Now to make some decisions. 


Full weekend of birthday parties...

Super Bowl at my parents...

Thankful...For some amazing friends in my life!  
* I got to see one of my best friends 3 times in the last week.  Which NEVER happens for us.  
* Meeting my other best friend (my sister from NC) in a few weeks in Florida.  Mixing some work with pleasure cause why not!!!! 
* Time to talk with my close friend/cousin more in the last week.  
* Wonderful ladies from my Monday morning Bible Study in town better.  
* What would of been the topping to all this?!??!? A date night with my Bestiest Friend My HUBBY...hmmm maybe I should start planning something!!!!!!!!!!!

Needing a recharge...I'm tired today.  The introvert in me is coming out.  Maybe later this week I will get a little more recharge time.



Hope you had a blessed week and praying for a great week coming!!!!

-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment