Monday, February 20, 2017

Currently 2/20

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Enjoying...Beautiful weather we are having here in Western Wisconsin!  Was fun to have pictures from 3 years ago show up as a reminder.  


Now we do live in the MidWest, looking like we might get hit by a snow storm this weekend.  For now, we are enjoying the 50s and 60s

by grillin'


Making Memories...Hannah asked to go shopping this weekend.  This is not something we normally do so when she asked, I tried hard to make sure it happened.  Was sure fun to take my girls for a 'girls afternoon'.  We went to the mall, lunch at Culver's, grocery shopping, then finished off the day with a walk on our local trail to enjoy some more of the nice weather!


God's Beauty...There sure has been some awesome sunrises lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment