Monday, March 13, 2017

Currently 3/13

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Thankful for...A hubby who asks for mini date nights.  Niece came and watched kids after supper so we could go to town and buy groceries for the upcoming party.  Then out for ice cream after. 


Birthday Party...Minecraft party happened at our house yesterday!  Super fun, easy party.  More to come later this week.

Start of....SPRING BREAK!!!!  This morning then finished up putting together the 5 sets of Legos he got for his birthday.



Craziness...After getting back from Orlando it was more pure craziness at our house.  Ear infections, planning for a birthday party, laundry, normal daily life.  Hopefully spring break this week will help us get caught up so I can get caught up on other things besides.  Missed Word of the Year: Self Care post last week, hope to make it up this week. 

Follow me on Instagram for more fun on our spring break!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment