Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What I Wore 3/8

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I try to snap a quick picture of what I'm wearing for the day.  For the next month or so, the 'What I Wore' posts might be a bit different then they have in the past.  

Highlight of outfits from my trip to Florida....



Airport
Jacket - Gap // Tee - ? // Pants - Rue 21 // Running shoes - DSW

1st Day of Leadership
Sorry about the blurry photo :/
Dress - LulaRoe Julia // Sandals - Maurices

Missed 2nd Day of Leadership

Disney Springs
Jacket - Gap // Tee - OilLife // Pants - Rue 21 // Sandals - Maurices


Heading Home
Shirt - Maurices // Pants - Rue 21 // Running Shoes - DSW

Bible Study Morning & Groceries!
Shirt - ShopKo // Tee - Gap // Pants - Rue 21 // Boots - DSW


No comments:

Post a Comment