Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Currently 4/11



I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



What a week...Sunday we had super nice weather then...


last night SNOW!!!!!  


Welcome to Wisconsin, don't like the weather, 
wait a few hours it will probably change.

Small repair in my kitchen is turning into a much BIGGER repair.


Which is going to lead to some 'spring cleaning'
being there is plaster dust everywhere!  Might need
some extra help to get it all done, this blend will be in
my diffuser this week!!!!!


Especially being Miss Hannah's Power Ranger Birthday Party is this weekend!

Growing up too fast...Another Expo in the books last night.  Love walking through and seeing all the kids projects.


Love...Aldi flowers, nice to be able to pick up affordable flowers that last over a week to brighten up the dining room table this week.


More on the birthday party and kitchen project next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment