Friday, April 7, 2017

Word of the Year: Self Care Vol 11

Vol 11: Taking time for a project that bring a smile to your face


What does self care mean?  Self care is any activity that you do voluntarily that helps you maintain your physical, mental or emotional health.  It can help you feel healthy, relaxed and ready to take on your work and responsibilities.

One, yes I know it's not Thursday, I've been a bit busy.

Two, I've actually been working on a couple projects in the last couple weeks.  And honestly this is bringing me MUCH joy plus some added stress!  Decisions can sometimes be hard to make but am so thankful that I have the time, energy, and motivation to work on a few projects in the house.  I will be revealing these projects in the next couple weeks as I finish them up.  

Want a sneak peak?!?!?  Here's a teaser...




No comments:

Post a Comment