Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Currently 5/30

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


What a crazy extended weekend but oh so fun...My sister from North Carolina flew in a an extended weekend.  So we tried to pack as much into the days as possible!

Flower shopping for Grandma

Kids made their own 'water park'

Bonfire or as Zeke calls it 'bombfire'

Yes, Kezia enjoyed her sticky smore

Beautiful sunset at my Aunt Val's

Priscilla's 'Rolo' Smore

Yesterday my sister and I left the 'old days' and went shopping with no kids!  Was so nice to spend a little time with just her being she's only home once or twice a year.  We came home and grilled and just sat around and talked.  Nice way to end the long weekend before starting a completely CRAZY week!  Baseball & softball games, 4H, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment