Thursday, May 25, 2017

What I Wore 5/25

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I try to snap a quick picture of what I'm wearing for the day. This week has been crazy, honestly I have to keep looking at what day of the week it even is.  So instead of What I Wore Wednesday you are getting a Thursday edition!

Church
Jacket - Gap // Tee - ? // Skirt - ?

Bible Study
Jacket - Maurices // Dress - Zulily 

Essential Oils Class
Top - Maurices // Pants - Rue 21

Another Essential Oils Class
Cardigan - Amazon // Tee - LuLaRoe // 
Pants - Rue 21 // Shoes - DSW

Crazy Day of Errands, Softball & Baseball Practices, 
finished off with teaching an online class!!!!
Cardigan - Amazon // Tunic - LuLaRoe //
Pants - Walmart // Shoes - Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment