Monday, August 21, 2017

Currently 8/21

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Yard...Everything is SO green and lush in the yard, grass and weeds.  LOL!  This summer my yard has gotten away from my once again.  I hate to complain being it means good pastures and hay. Someday I will have more time and energy to work in the yard but not going to wish my current time away.  


Memories...Last week I tried to take some time with each kid individually school shopping.  Hannah's ended up being a girls day with Kezia also.  So might try to make that up to her yet.  Ezra got the job of helping get all the paper supplies.


Library time...So thankful for our local library.  During piano lessons for the big kids this week, we ran errands then spent some time at the library being it was too wet to go to the park.  Kezia is sure going to miss Zeke when he goes back to school in a coupe weeks.


Celebrating...We got to celebrate a couple special girls birthdays before they move, we are going to sure miss them!


Enjoying...Last night was the perfect night to grill out and eat outside.  The kids wanted to eat on the back of Uncle Joe's pick up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment