Monday, September 25, 2017

Currently 9/25

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Working on...Basement bathroom, it is a long work in process.  We did get the shower done before our company came for the weekend. 


Harvest...Lot of tomatoes from the garden!  Looks like I will be making more sauce today.



Enjoying...My sister from North Carolina was here for the weekend.  We went shopping Thursday, then for church she wore her skirt that matches the girls dresses she made. 



Celebrating...Our niece got married this weekend.  Zeke was in the wedding and got to walk down with his friend Elise.  They were so cute. 



Laughing at...These two!  They are both 3 and full of energy and life this morning!  Of course have to get a kick out of Batman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment