Thursday, September 21, 2017

Word of the Year: Self Care Vol 18

Word of the Year:  Self Care Vol 18

What does self care mean?  Self care is any activity that you do voluntarily that helps you maintain your physical, mental or emotional health.  It can help you feel healthy, relaxed and ready to take on your work and responsibilities.


Fall means a bit more normal routine.  The three older kids are school and Kezia started preschool two times a week for a couple hours.  It will be good even though it means a LOT more time away from the house.  Occasionally I think it's good for me also being it keeps me dedicated in doing my daily devotions, more set work hours, etc.  


This has also helped with some of my overwhelmed feelings I tend to get.  We have company coming and did some last minute basement remodeling.  This has been the helper to keep me from grounded, just a couple rubs over my heart.



Took some time to do a fall decorating also.  Tomorrow hopefully I will take you through a small tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment