Monday, September 18, 2017

Currently 9/18

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Canning Season...My garden was SO small this year but my tomatoes are HUGE!  I've even done a little canning being my tomatoes have been a bumper crop which I wasn't quite expecting.




Fall Fellowship Weekend...We had a full weekend for church with my sister and brother in law hosting our 1st Annual Fall Fellowship Weekend in their new shed.  Was a fun, memory filled weekend! 

Check out my sisters AMAZING mums!

 
Picking corn for the 'Corn Feed'.

Ezra enjoying the corn on Sunday at the 'Corn Feed'.

Sunday afternoon hayride.  Not quite as exciting as our Saturday night one in the dark where we blew a tire, tractor left to get a different wagon then it started to thunder and lightening.  We made it back just in time before the skies let loose!!!!!

Took some corn home to freeze!

This coming week...Jammed packed.  I keep telling myself life will slow down.  I'm starting to be resigned that, slowing down is NOT in my vocabulary!  This whole week, each day looks like this plus we have company coming which I'm super excited about. Hopefully in my spare half hours this week, I can find the guest bed in the basement that is the middle a construction and at the very least get the sheets washed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment