Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Currently 10/3

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.



Considering...Last couple weeks I have switched my focus of teaching about essential oils from being a 'hobby' to being my passion and job.  I will be honest I've had a few bumps in the road and totally bumps I've personally made.  The chart below has become what I've tried to live by and teach others to live by.  Life my become crazy busy here in a bit since I'm starting considering going to school to be a 'Health Coach' sooner then later.  My own health has taught me so much, I feel like I need to be sharing that instead of keeping it to myself.  


I'll be honest, I have focused quite as much on the base of this chart as I should and that is my bump in the road right now.  

Look at that hair...Hannah had to teach me how to fishtail braid while we were waiting at the eye doctor.  With her length of hair it takes FOREVER but it sure if beautiful when done!


I'm getting old...Ezra is turning into a teenager on me!  Last night he got contacts, which were his request.  Since he went through 3 glass frames in 6 months we figured he was responsible enough to try contacts and it would probably be cheaper. LOL He was excited to show some of his friends last night at 4H since he won't be wearing them to school until next week.


Silly...Somedays you have a good hair day, feel pretty and have to document it. My hair has been SUPER curly lately and feeling dry even though I haven't dyed it for a few months.  So I've been making my own deep conditioner and trying to not sure any heat on it.  

Praying for a blessed week for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment