Monday, October 30, 2017

Currently 10/30

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.




Where did the month go?!?!?!? To birthday's, parent/teacher conferences, lots of time in the car with kids in piano lessons, basketball, laundry, laundry and more laundry.  


Monday was Kezia and my birthday.
She got to pick supper that night and she requested pizza.


Thursday night Christian and I went out for our birthday's.
Saturday was his actual birthday and he got his requested chocolate cake!


We ended up matching at church, so we took a rare picture of the two of us!

 Midest has been bipolar...Last weekend it was in the 70s. Thursday/Friday we got snow! 


Kezia got to try out her new hat and mittens.

 Snow Friday morning
Currently there is STILL snow on the ground!

 Crazy to see the difference...The picture on the right was last September right after having my braces put on.  Picture on the left was just this last week.  So much has changed in my life and life style since last September and I'm so very thankful!

Another crazy schedule this week.  Sadly, I think it might be the new normal until basketball is done the end of December.  Have a blessed week!

-Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment