Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Currently 12/19

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


My helpers...All 4 of my kiddos like to be in the kitchen with me and help.  But I had to snap a quick picture of the girls Friday night as they help me make pizza.  There is just something so cute of them in little aprons.  


Finished up...Ezra had his last basketball game of the season.  Fun to see how much they have improved in their short season!


Concert...Been a busy week.  Last night Ezra also had his concert for band and choir.

Time flies...This guy is getting so tall and mature!  Had to laugh last night when we took this picture and I realized the older he gets the more he is starting to look like me.  I 'might' have a kid in the end that looks more like me then their daddy!!!!


Making...Fun night making lip balm, face wipes, lotion bars and cough rub.  



No comments:

Post a Comment