Friday, November 15, 2019

Mini Fall Tour

Today feels a bit more like fall than I had all week, which made me realize I haven’t shared my Thanksgiving/Fall decor.  I tell ya, the older the kids get the busier I get as mom.  But I'm also so thankful that I've been able to be home with them.  So here is a mini tour!
 


I picked up this 'Count Your Blessings' sign at Hobby Lobby a couple years ago and I think it's one of my favorite Thanksgiving decor pieces I have.  
Changed out the flowers on the top of the piano for sunflowers.This year I'm loving sunflowers for fall.


Still love my antique wooden pumpkin. 

The china hutch as a slightly different look this year.  Ever feel like you need a change in your house.  Lately that is how I've been feeling.  Yet time hasn't really allowed me to do any big changes in the house.

We did upgrade the girls to bunk beds.  Figured for Kezia's 6th birthday it might be time to get her a big girl bed and out of her crib/toddler bed.  It was the ONE thing she asked for her birthday! 



Coming next week...her Minecraft Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment