Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Reflection on 2019

Apparently it has been MONTHS since I posted.  Blogger has changed, I had to log in, I feel a bit out of the loop!   Seriously, young mothers believe me when I say it just keeps getting busier as they get older.  You have less and less time with your kids.  Enjoy the chapter you are in right now because you will blink and the next chapter in your life is starting! 

Highlights of what we have been doing:
Dance Recital


4.0 Honors Student
Even crazier, he will start High School next year! 


 Mother-in-law passed away

Nephew Graduation in Michigan

Youngest finished 4 Year Old Kindergarten

Another finished 5th Grade
Next Year Middle School

Softball

Baseball

New Niece!

Cousin time from Houston!

Followed by stitches that slightly messed up a few plans...

 Swimming Lessons, Zeke started baseball over the summer also.


Ezra, Hannah & Zeke went to Pennsylvania with Papa Jack
While Kezia & I went to see 2 of my sisters in North Carolina!

And of course our last hurrah before schools starts
Jellystone in Warrens, WI

This is the mini barn Christian spent his summer building. 
SUPER close to being able to put tin up.  


 All 4 kids are in school this year, Freshman (yes I will have one in high school!!!), 6th Grade, 3rd Grade, and Kindergarten!!

So thankful for these 5 humans surrounding me!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment