Wednesday, December 18, 2019

What I Wore 12/18

Back by demand!  After taking a poll and people asking I am going to try and do 'What I Wore' every week again.  This keeps me accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I try to snap a quick picture of what I'm wearing for the day.  

Mom Attire...HS Basketball Game
Vest - Sierra Trading Post // Jacket - MBC Sports
Jeggings - Walmart // UGGs - Savers

 Another Mom Attire Day
Sweatshirt - Under Armour 
(2nd Hand Store somewhere LOL) //
Tee Shirt - Speedy Eity Race shirt // 
Leggings - Old Navy //
Smart Wool Socks // UGGs 

All About Comfort & Warmth!
Vest - doTERRA Diamond Club // 
Sweatshirt - Sierra Trading Post //
Jeans - Silver (2nd Hand)  // UGGs 

Friday Night Service
Sweater - super old // 
Dress - Old Navy // 
Leggings - ? 

Church
Sweater - Christopher & Banks // 
Dress - Old Navy // 
Boots - ?




No comments:

Post a Comment