Monday, January 6, 2020

Currently 1/6

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Winter Break...Each year on Winter Break we go as a family to Three Bears in Warrens, WI.  Fun little tradition we started I think 6 years ago.  This year the boys didn't feel the greatest so slept a lot and didn't enjoy the swimming like normal. But the girls really enjoyed the tube slides and playing games in the hotel room.





Little Cutie...She got glasses!  During her kindergarten Ear & Eye Screening they suggested we take her in to have her eyes tested.  She has astigmatisms in both eyes and I believe near sighted.  Right now we aren't doing much correction just getting her eyes to relax from her astigmatism.  It's been a great transition, no headaches, puts them on in the morning and leaves them on all day. 


New Years Eve PJs...Another tradition.  7 years ago I started making the kids New Years Eve PJs over winter break to wear New Year Eve that we host.  Ever since except one year where I wasn't home we have made them.  Now they pretty much sew their own! 



Weather...We have actually had some really nice weather after our crazy start in November!  Yes a few icky days of roads but nothing that completely stopped us. All I can say, it sure is pretty!!!  And I'm so thankful to have a warm house.



No comments:

Post a Comment