Friday, December 21, 2012

Mini Meatloaves

A few years back I found a mini meatloaf recipe made with Stove Top.  They liked them and then for some reason I stopped making them.  While leafing through my cookbook the other day I saw them.  Then was disappointed that I couldn't make them due to gluten and dairy.  Well....on went the thinking cap and I came up with my own version!  And I topped it off with oven french fries (another super easy recipe) and mixed veggies.  There wasn't much for leftovers!
Mini Meat Loaf
1 pound ground beef
1 cup gluten free Rice Krispies
1 egg
salt and pepper

1.  Add all together in a bowl.

 2.  And mix everything together (I use my hands cause I find it the easiest to mix that way).
 3.  Then press together and form in your hand about 1 inch balls.
 4.  Put in the a little greased muffin pan.  Using a spoon press the middle to make a small indention.
 5.  Then depending on your family put a squirt of ketchup, bbq sauce, mustard or a mixture.
 Makes 9 mini meatloaves.

Bake 400 for 30 minutes.

Oven French Fries
8 medium potatoes
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste.

1.  Put olive oil in a big bowl.
2.  Cut potatoes into wedges.
3.  Place them in the bowl.
4.  Mix to put olive oil on all the potatoes.
5.  Place on a cookie sheet.

Bake 400 1 hour, turn over half way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment