Monday, October 6, 2014

Currently: Vol 1

This week I am starting something new for myself with my blog.  My good friend Becky at Choose Happy has been joining up with Jenna from A Mama Collective with a series called Currently.  And it has been so much fun to read from both of these women I decided to link up and join them too.  So....here is my "Currently: Vol 1".


Thinking About:  How I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up!  Hannah is at her 1st 4H meeting tonight.  Kezia will be a year in a couple weeks, which means a party to start planning.  Ezra just keeps amazing me each day with how much knowledge he has in the mind.  Zeke brings sunshine to me each day, since becoming potty trained a couple months ago he is such a happier kid, I'm sure being able to eat everything again helps too!


Listening To:  Praise and Worship on Pandora which is Kezia favorite for going to sleep.  She's had a rough evening between giggling with peek a boo to tears cause her daddy walked left to take the older kids to 4H.






Thankful For:  For my Mom's group.  Currently we are going through the devotional "Beautiful Mess" based on the themes of the movie "Mom's Night Out" which I still need to watch.  It is so nice to have a group of wonderful women who are also moms of young ones to life each other up each week.  My life has not been the same since I meet this group of women.



Looking Forward To: What this month has in store.  It's a busy one with lots of birthday's, essential oil classes, church, and just busy with 4 kids.


Loving:  The color of fall this year.  I also enjoy the beauty of this time of the year even though it never seems to last long enough.  Also in love with my infloor heat!  My wonderful hubby got our heat going again after our boiler went out last winter, what a mess.  But excited that it is working and working well. 






Goals for the week:  


1.  Choose a color for the living room.
2.  Start pinning ideas for Kezia's birthday party
3.  Walk/Run 3 times this week.
4.  Get back into doing daily devotion each morning with my coffee.
5.  Write down 5 things I am thankful for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment