Monday, December 15, 2014

Currently: Vol 11


The last few weeks I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is a fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


Some mornings, are just a bury your head in your coffee mug, kind of morning! 


Thinking:  That this weather has been very different for us Wisconsin-ites!  For over a week we have had above normal temps, highs in the 40-50s, with dense fog for days.

Temp in the truck yesterday when I went to leave my parents at 4:00!!!!


Planning:  We are taking the kids on a surprise trip to Three Bears Lodge for a couple nights, during winter break.  Normally during the summer, we go to Yogi Bear for a couple nights of camping, but it just didn't work into our schedule this year.  So, we decided to surprise the kids....shhhhhh!!!!!!


Excited about:  The doTERRA team is growing!  To see people sharing their oils, teaching their first classes, and going outside their comfort zone.   Seeing others with the same desire to help people feel better naturally is so uplifting.  To see them not doing these things just for money, but to have a heart to serve and help others.

Loving:   The forecast showing sunshine!  My soul needs some sunshine.


 Praying you have a good week!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment