Friday, December 18, 2015

Winter House Tour

Welcome to 'This Old House Winter House Tour'.  This super warm Midwest December has not got me motivated to do much winter decorations.

Welcome to the entry



Let's move to the dining room.  The china hutch makes a good place to hang banners. 


Village, this year I didn't put up the train like I normally do. 

Next is the living room.  Last year I made my snowflake and was excited to be able to hang it on the mirror this year.  And fun chalk print outs. 


And the Mason jar snow globes the kids made last year.


 Paper snow flakes for the kitchen windows that the kids made!


And last but not least the Snowman Fridge


Hope you enjoyed the quick winter house tour.  Maybe there will something new up for the annual New Years Eve party at This Old House.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment