Monday, July 25, 2016

Currently 7/25

The last few months I have been doing a "Currently" post.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.


The whole week was spent around family!!!

Together...Over the weekend we had EVERYONE together!  All of my siblings were home, one from North Carolina, North Dakota, even Columbia to celebrate my niece's marriage! 

 Top:  Whole Family    Left:  Siblings      Right: My family

Zoo Time:  It was super hot last week but we were brave and went to the zoo with one of my sisters and her kids.  Plus my sister from NC and her husband surprised everyone (yes I helped coordinate it!) by showing up at the zoo.


Swimming Lessons:  The 3 oldest finished their lessons.  Friday they got to go off the diving board.  


Seems like the summer is going by way to fast.  Going to start working on fair projects this week.  Finish few more nights of swimming lessons.  Maybe even a surprise day trip with the kiddos this week!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment