Monday, January 16, 2017

Currently 1/16

I've have been doing a "Currently" post for quite awhile now.  It is fun for me to think about my week. To open up, and show bits and pieces of my daily thoughts, and life.

Mourning...Sadly our barn is coming down this week.  The south side foundation has completely crumbled.  It is a sad day here.


Laughing at...These three!  Each morning you can hear them calling for their grain and hay.  Some mornings it seems like such a chore but this is part of my self-care that I am talking about each Thursday.  These guys get me outside in fresh air each morning even if it's -20 outside! 



 Recovering...Zeke had his tonsils/adenoids out over two weeks ago.  This last week was probably the worst for him and even with that I really can't complain.  He just needed some extra time to recoup so.  Kept him home from school, some naps were taken, LOTS of shows watched and...



and few forts were made!!!!


Hope you have a blessed week. Another busy one but that's just the normal.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment