Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What I Wore 1/11

To keep myself accountable to getting dressed as a stay/work at home mom, I join a blog called The Pleated Poppy.  I enjoy watching for what she wears each day  Since Novembers 'No Pants November' with Christina at Our Wood Home, I've pretty much continued to wear skirts/dresses most days. I quickly came to the realization this was going to be a LOT harder then I thought!


Ortho Appointment in the cold & Snow!
Sweater - ShopKo // Shirt - ?  // Skirt - ThredUp // 
Leggings - Peebles // Leg Warmers - ShopKo // Boots - JCPenny

Church & Roller Skating with the youth
Shirt - ShopKo // Skirt - Walmart // Tights - ? // Booties - DSW


Errands
Vest - Lands End // Fleece - North Face // Skirt - ThredUp // 
Leg Warmers - ShopKo // Boots - JCPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment